Member Safety is Our Top Priority
As a part of this community and a provider of an essential service, Connect to Save is determined to continue delivering the reliable service you need while helping to protect the health and safety of our employees, neighbors and everyone around us. As we conduct visits in your home, please know that we are taking precautions to ensure your safety.
Please watch our short safety video describing the precautions we've put in place.
When installing smart thermostats in your home, we all have responsibilities that will contribute to a safe and efficient visit.
Connect to Save Responsibilities
- Installers undergo a health check daily
- Inquiring about illness before entering the residence
- Limiting physical contact – including shaking hands with homeowners
- Wearing masks and gloves
- Sanitizing hands and equipment throughout the day
- Sanitizing shoes before entering each residence
- Report any illnesses or COVID 19 diagnosis to Connect to Save
- Keep social distance while installers are working in your unit
- Have an adult 18 years or older present during installation
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) suggests that everyone should:
- Clean your hands often
Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid close contact
Practice social distancing (at least 6 feet between you and others).
- Cover your mouth and nose when around others
The face covering is meant to protect others in case you are infected. It is possible to spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily Including tables, doorknobs, light switches, counter tops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sink