Nest Learning Thermostat
- Maximum Purchase:
- 4 thermostats
Limited to the number of thermostats required for your household. Please contact us at (844)577-7283 if more than 4 thermostats are required.
ENERGY STAR® certified product.
A thinner, sleeker design. A bigger, sharper display with stainless steel ring. The Google Nest Learning Thermostat in steel is more beautiful than ever. With Farsight, it lights up when it sees you coming and shows you the time or temperature from across the room. And the Nest Thermostat is proven to save energy. That’s the most beautiful part.
Saving energy starts with your thermostat.
Thermostats control half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. So shouldn’t it help you save energy? Independent studies have proven that the Nest Learning Thermostat saved an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills 1. The Nest Learning Thermostat is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR® certified.
The Nest Learning Thermostat:
- Includes remote control capabilities from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Automatically sets itself to an Eco Temp when nobody’s at home to help you save energy. You can also manually turn on Eco Temps when you’re home or away.
- Learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Checks your energy history. See how much you save and see how to save more.
- Knows if there’s a problem. Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more. 2
- Can set up family accounts.
Product Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
Includes remote control capabilities from your phone tablet or laptop.
1 Independent studies showed that Nest thermostats saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating and 15% on cooling. Individual savings are not guaranteed. Learn more at g.co/nest/realsavings .
2 Alerts can notify you of a potential issue with an eligible HVAC system. They’re meant to provide helpful information, not an endorsement, representation, or warranty of any kind about the health of your HVAC system. Alerts aren’t intended to replace a diagnosis by a qualified HVAC professional.